Bearbrook Parish Cemetery, also known as Trinity Anglican Cemetery, is associated with and adjacent to Trinity Anglican Church at 8785 Russell Road in the village of Bearbrook in Lot 20, V Concession of Historic Cumberland Township. Cumberland township was formed in 1800 as part of Russell County but was transferred to the Regional Municipality of Ottawa-Carleton in 1969.
A plaque at the entrance to the cemetery records that the cemetery was incorporated October 17th, 1848.
The earliest recorded burial at Find-a-Grave is for Sarah Jessie McRae on the 2nd of April, 1846.
The Cemetery is Registered with the Ontario Government and was transcribed in 2004 by the Cumberland Township Historical Society and in 1980 by the Ottawa Branch of the Ontario Genealogical Society. A copy of the 1980 Transcription by the Ottawa Branch, OGS is recorded on Reel 26 of MS 451 by the Archives of Ontario and is also available at the Reading Room of Library and Archives Canada in Ottawa as well as by Microfilm Library Interloan. Physical Copies of the 1980 transcription are held at the OGS Library located in the Toronto Reference Library and at the OGS Ottawa Branch Library located at the City of Ottawa Archives. Copies of the Transcript may be purchased directly from the OGS Ottawa Branch and will eventually be available from the OGS eStore
On-line Cemetery sites that have images of the memorials located in this cemetery include The Canadian Gravemarker Gallery recorded in April 2010 by the late Scott Naylor, Find-a-Grave with 909 interments recorded as of June 2017 and, Canadian Headstones with 1303 names recorded Apr 23rd, 2015.